Summer Course Online on Sustainable Tropical Agriculture Faculty of Agriculture 2020
Summer Course Online 2020 on Sustainable Tropical Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, IPB University is delivered for strategic partner university: Kagoshima University, Kyoto University, Tokai University, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology (NPUST), University of Zagreb, Gyeongsang National University and Universiti Malaysia Terengganu.
The Summer Course Online will be held on 21-29 September, 2020.
- Transferable course credit (2 Credit)
- Expert lecturers from IPB University and partner universities
- Class discussions with students from partner universities
- Automatically enrolled to ICoSAFS Conference on 24-25 September 2020
- Virtual Fieldtrip and Cultural exchange
- Student Opinion Competition and Poster Competition with awards
- Certificate & Scientific Publication
- Register and Complete The Form.
- Upload The Latest Photograph.
- Upload Curriculum Vitae.
- Upload Recommendation Letter.
- Upload Copy Of Passport For International Student
- Upload Letter of Statement Summer Course
Dr. Ahmad Junaedi (+6281294460496)
Erik Mulyana (+6281214835539)
Online application: July 7 until August 14, 2020
For registration please click link : Summer Course 2020